Uny Lelant

also (St Uny) Lelant

The parish of Lelant, (Cornish: Lannanta), Uny-Lelant, Lelant-Euny, or Lanant, is situated in the Deanery of Penwith, and in the eastern division of the Hundred of Penwith. It is bounded on the north by St Ives and St Ives Bay, on the east by the estuary of the River Hayle and St Erth, on the south by Ludgvan and on the west by Towednack.- Genuki

Richard m Honour Williams 13/1/1684 - also recorded East Newlyn

George 1725 Lelant from Phllimore (Crowan?)

George Ustis m Honour Uren 30/10/1725 MC Cf St. Erth

Mary m Arthur Moorshead 3/12/1738

Mary m John Thomas 5/11/1743

Honour m James Westcoate 26/5/1743 - St. Ives???

Henry m Amy Curgevan 8/1/1764 (Crowan??)

Hannah has son Richard Richards 3/1/1796

Henry and Jane have son Henry 29/4/1824

Henry b c 1856 has family Ludgvan 1881 Cs

back to A-Z list