Golant or St. Sampson

The parish of Golant (Cornish: Lannworon), otherwise called St Sampson (Cornish: Goelnans), is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bounded on the north by Lanlivery, on the east by the river Fowey which separates it from St Winnow, St Veep and Lanteglos, on the south by Fowey, and on the west by Tywardreath. - Genuki

PR 1641 John

Thomas and Jane 

Richard

27/6/1600

Joane

20/2/1602

m Georhe Davis 28/8/1618??

 

 

back to A-Z list